The King is a Queer

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 am

The King wrote:A genius, do be I.

If you were smart you would've wrote a proper reply, but instead you've just backed down as usual.
A genius wouldn't get themselved banned from a forum and then RUIN any chance that they had in returning by trolling the place. I've heard CROD say he doesn't mind banned members returning as long as they keep to themselves and don't cause any trouble. Why couldn't you have done that? Instead you take the dumb option and start a pathetic excuse for a war. Really fucking smart?

A genius would know how to communicate with people properly and a genius wouldn't be deluded and think they were a god. Do you know who else thought they were far superior to everyone else? Osama Bin Laden! If you don't grow up to be a racist Terrorist, I'll be surprised. OH WAIT, you'd probably blow your cover and get yourself arrested.

And a genius would certainly be able to hold their own in an argument without talking like Shakespeare. If you were so smart you would've owned us all already. And you haven't, so don't say you have, because not a single insult or thought-out reply has been given to me. You've just avoided really answering my questions.

Why's that? Because I'm right, maybe?

If you're such a genius, show us proof. If you're so superior, show us proof. If you're a king, show us proof.
Dick.
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 am

Because your master, I am.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 am

The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:31 am

Any fair study of the scriptures coupled with the study of the signs of the times will convince every fool with a modicum of intelligence to realize the end of the world is drawing nigh. Unprecedented in the history of the world - and it fits the pattern set out in Revelation 13, thy great beast supposed to rise out of the worldwide sea of troubled humanity. Yonderarisen out of that filthy sea of restless humanity and captured the imagination of the nation and the world. Barack Obama is the Antichrist, and is leading doomed america to her final destruction and the destruction of the world! Thyself not talking some vague, nebulus postulation, we, the royal King, is talking plain, straight BIble talk backed up by an overwhelming amount of real evidence - on the ground!

avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.

N'awww, Penguin the big man has nothing left to say Crying or Very sad poor lil bitch has ran out of dat royal faggot insults ermagerdddd wat we gon do
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.

N'awww, Penguin the big man has nothing left to say Crying or Very sad poor lil bitch has ran out of dat royal faggot insults ermagerdddd wat we gon do

Read the above speech the master of you has made. It is why I arise to face the Arkham City.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.

N'awww, Penguin the big man has nothing left to say Crying or Very sad poor lil bitch has ran out of dat royal faggot insults ermagerdddd wat we gon do

Read the above speech the master of you has made. It is why I arise to face the Arkham City.

That is an interesting speech indeed. So you rise to Arkham City, a discussion forum on the internet that is actually pretty small compared to other forums and has a tight community...because you're a deluded faggot? This is what I mean. You aren't even an interesting king. You're "targeting" a small forum - if I was in your position I'd be targeting, y'know, something that isn't on the internet?

But nobody likes you outside of the internet, do they? Sad Poor little croc is a pathetic cunt outside of his little pretend world awwww so sad
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.

N'awww, Penguin the big man has nothing left to say Crying or Very sad poor lil bitch has ran out of dat royal faggot insults ermagerdddd wat we gon do

Read the above speech the master of you has made. It is why I arise to face the Arkham City.

That is an interesting speech indeed. So you rise to Arkham City, a discussion forum on the internet that is actually pretty small compared to other forums and has a tight community...because you're a deluded faggot? This is what I mean. You aren't even an interesting king. You're "targeting" a small forum - if I was in your position I'd be targeting, y'know, something that isn't on the internet?

But nobody likes you outside of the internet, do they? Sad Poor little croc is a pathetic cunt outside of his little pretend world awwww so sad

I be Penguin you idiot. Croc has arrived.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:Because your master, I am.

Aaaaand you've proved I'm right. Breaking news everyone - Penguin really is a lonely, idiotic dipshit!

You're such a faggot. You've ran out of things to say, haven't you? So you reply with small sentences that don't make sense. Little bitch.

I think, big.

N'awww, Penguin the big man has nothing left to say Crying or Very sad poor lil bitch has ran out of dat royal faggot insults ermagerdddd wat we gon do

Read the above speech the master of you has made. It is why I arise to face the Arkham City.

That is an interesting speech indeed. So you rise to Arkham City, a discussion forum on the internet that is actually pretty small compared to other forums and has a tight community...because you're a deluded faggot? This is what I mean. You aren't even an interesting king. You're "targeting" a small forum - if I was in your position I'd be targeting, y'know, something that isn't on the internet?

But nobody likes you outside of the internet, do they? Sad Poor little croc is a pathetic cunt outside of his little pretend world awwww so sad

I be Penguin you idiot. Croc has arrived.

And again, you avoid facing the facts or actually putting up a fight Very Happy This is awesome, I get to rip you to shreds and you say fuck all. And sorry, it was an error. I forgot who you were, because you're not as superior as you think.

And yay, Croc!
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am

A King be I
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 am

The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:51 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The Joker on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:56 am

Ooh! Look at that. Pengy, he's tasted your penis. You bad, nigga. I feel sorry for him, and you.
avatar
The Joker

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 am

The Joker wrote:Ooh! Look at that. Pengy, he's tasted your penis. You bad, nigga. I feel sorry for him, and you.

Nahh mate I read Croc's diary
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.

Are you going to insult me or what? You are soooo boring. You should be ashamed, you can't defend your imaginary throne. I'm going to tell the imaginary Parliament about your lack of control and defence, tut tut
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.

Are you going to insult me or what? You are soooo boring. You should be ashamed, you can't defend your imaginary throne. I'm going to tell the imaginary Parliament about your lack of control and defence, tut tut

I AM GOD> SILENCE WILL YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU?
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.

Are you going to insult me or what? You are soooo boring. You should be ashamed, you can't defend your imaginary throne. I'm going to tell the imaginary Parliament about your lack of control and defence, tut tut

I AM GOD> SILENCE WILL YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU?

Throw your rainbow variety of buttplugs at me?
Stop being such a pussy and gimme your best shot. Is your name Luke Weir or not?
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 am

BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.

Are you going to insult me or what? You are soooo boring. You should be ashamed, you can't defend your imaginary throne. I'm going to tell the imaginary Parliament about your lack of control and defence, tut tut

I AM GOD> SILENCE WILL YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU?

Throw your rainbow variety of buttplugs at me?
Stop being such a pussy and gimme your best shot. Is your name Luke Weir or not?

King, fool.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  BlakLitenbnig on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 am

The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote:
BlakLitenbnig wrote:
The King wrote: A King be I

Really? Great argument you've got. Cmon Pingu. Give me your best shot.
Luke Weir ring a bell to anyone?


Take on me, shall you? I will defeat you, fool! For a master I am!

I've already beaten you, and is that your best shot? Master of Cock, you are, indeed!


The Cocksignal shined, and stepped forward, did I, prepare thyself!

I think you just insulted yourself? So you are the master of cock, then? Thought so. Prepare myself? For what? You haven't even insulted me yet.
Your insults are as dissatisfying as your penis


SILENCE.

Are you going to insult me or what? You are soooo boring. You should be ashamed, you can't defend your imaginary throne. I'm going to tell the imaginary Parliament about your lack of control and defence, tut tut

I AM GOD> SILENCE WILL YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU?

Throw your rainbow variety of buttplugs at me?
Stop being such a pussy and gimme your best shot. Is your name Luke Weir or not?

King, fool.

King, of the Gays.
avatar
BlakLitenbnig

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-07-24
Location : Engbnig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The King is a Queer

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am

Then Gay, do be you.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum