I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Go down

I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:35 pm

I, Sir Henry Oswald Bane Luke Cobblepot have won.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  Tom the Destroyer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

The King wrote:I, Sir Henry Oswald Bane Luke Cobblepot have won.
If I recall Lukey, I ripped you apart for an hour and a half so you started quoting the bible in a futile attempt to wind me up, and it didn't work. You got owned on Monday and got destroyed yesterday. You are by far the shittiest trolll I've every seen, deal with it.
avatar
Tom the Destroyer

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 am

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:I, Sir Henry Oswald Bane Luke Cobblepot have won.
If I recall Lukey, I ripped you apart for an hour and a half so you started quoting the bible in a futile attempt to wind me up, and it didn't work. You got owned on Monday and got destroyed yesterday. You are by far the shittiest trolll I've every seen, deal with it.

Answer me. Where is the vault?
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  The Green One on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 am

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:I, Sir Henry Oswald Bane Luke Cobblepot have won.
If I recall Lukey, I ripped you apart for an hour and a half so you started quoting the bible in a futile attempt to wind me up, and it didn't work. You got owned on Monday and got destroyed yesterday. You are by far the shittiest trolll I've every seen, deal with it.

Answer me. Where is the vault?
On ACUK. Go look for it there.

Oh yeah right, you can't enter that site can you...

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  Archie the Consumer on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:56 am

Hahaha what a dick!
avatar
Archie the Consumer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 am

A genius am I! SO quiet, mortals!
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  Tom the Destroyer on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:12 am

The King wrote:A fucking retard who enjoys feeling Croc's junk up my arsehole am I! SO quiet, mortals, your talking is drowning out my orgasms.!
Fixed for you Pengers, enjoy.
avatar
Tom the Destroyer

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  The King on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 am

Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:A fucking retard who enjoys feeling Croc's junk up my arsehole am I! SO quiet, mortals, your talking is drowning out my orgasms.!
Fixed for you Pengers, enjoy.


Be idiot, will you.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  Tom the Destroyer on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 am

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:A fucking retard who enjoys feeling Croc's junk up my arsehole am I! SO quiet, mortals, your talking is drowning out my orgasms.!
Fixed for you Pengers, enjoy.


Be idiot, will you.
Mate you went to St Killians. When you went to a school like that you can hardly call anyone an idiot. Btw, your mother has an extremely nice body, would you tell her to pencil me in for two o'clock tomorrow, I could use a nice blowjob.
avatar
Tom the Destroyer

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Re: I WON! IT is I who have defeated the fool Tom

Post  ArkhamInmate325 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 am

The King wrote:
Tom the Destroyer wrote:
The King wrote:A fucking retard who enjoys feeling Croc's junk up my arsehole am I! SO quiet, mortals, your talking is drowning out my orgasms.!
Fixed for you Pengers, enjoy.


Be idiot, will you.

Actually i think your the idiot here, dumbass.

ArkhamInmate325

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum