Fuckbnig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises

4 posters

Go down

*Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises  Empty *Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises

Post  Craigins_BoyWonder Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:25 am

Just wondering what people want to happen if the Nolanverse continued or things they would have changed about the Dark knight Rises.

- I would have changed Robin Blake's name to Tim Drake.
- Would Continue The Nolanverse with an ongoing comic series that would involve Blake being Robin solo until Bruce and Selina return to Gotham and introducing all the villains we haven't seen yet in Nolanverse style.

What about you guys?
Craigins_BoyWonder
Craigins_BoyWonder
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises  Empty Re: *Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises

Post  The Fuckbnig Crusader Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 am

I think Blake would have just continued on as Batman. I don't think Bruce and Selina would have returned. I mean, there can be a Batman without a Robin, but there can't be a Robin without a Batman...or so I've heard.

The Fuckbnig Crusader

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises  Empty Re: *Spoilers* The Nolanverse after The Dark Knight Rises

Post  The King Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:51 am

This Noel verse is the shit, of the King does not interest the importance, the only important characters were the royal Bane, and the immportance of Racvhel, as well as my most genius, of which is the importance.
The King
The King

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Joker Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:40 am

The King wrote:This Noel verse is the shit, of the King does not interest the importance, the only important characters were the royal Bane, and the immportance of Racvhel, as well as my most genius, of which is the importance.

Guy spoke like this in real life, he'd have been committed.
The Joker
The Joker

Back to top Go down