Fuckbnig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King rises.

2 posters

Go down

The King rises. Empty The King rises.

Post  The King Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 am

I have returned most honorably indeed, gratefully in debt to my god hood. And now, I do battle. Come do you, peasants.

pietjoker, MaxSchreck, ???, Enigma, deadjunk, chaos15, Wyrewho, Evil Clown, The Scarred Side, Deadpool, legion, euanhardy, killer Kroc, Necromancer, BrunoBKMazing, Red_Robin, hydrobot, BlackLightning, Heitor Fraga, the witch doctor, croc Mani-Man, seradarkness, Jostru, Thebatmanofzurenarrh, arkhamcitydood, Benji, noxcovenant, jokerband, jev90, The Dark Crusader, Maultest, ShadowRaven, JOKERREKER, GreenDude, I-am-the-Peel, mr abramovici 3, A1nutboy, TheBigBadBat, Andy3395, CryoutBenehime, ShadowHawk804, johnsyggel, Harvey Bullock, Killer Croc, Nathan, BartMan992, PREDATOR1000000, Hayley, Derahu, ClownprinceOfCrime, chaos, Scarface, Killa_Moff, anonymous person, Damian Wayne, Luke, CCrod, Red Robin, Elliot RedHoodisrobin, JJJ, Jokerforpresident, Two-Faced, JKW 815, GothamSavior, BobGun, TheGDBatman, IMJOKER, XxBatman360xX, RiddlerRiddles, marjoh63, BatmanEM, Batman-fan. Hayley, Joker, BoyWonder1234, Bats10000, , hazquinn, batman404, Chob, SionisWayne, Euan3112, The JOEKER, 584129, LeeoPezenatto, JKujo, cutchin43, poisonivymadhatter, I AM THE NIGHT, AW8, Smart_Alec_Mercer, Bat/Cat, arkham maniac 22, nis25, TheLaughingBat, Hugo, Koshi93, The Green One, MrHolmes623, yabbieman, MaggotBrain, Tolgamazhar, Dick Grayson, Charco, IkBenBall, TFDutchman, joker_knight, The Gotham Knight, wntdnivj, TheLastLaugh, masonjwillis, Super C2J, LaughingFish, Hush228, welsonrose, shadow, CrashXUae, igramzuk, Aaron Cash, TehBatmanz, Arpeggios, 1923, DaltonioSpidey94, Jokerkim, AbStar921, Fozzie026, BatmanBeyond2099, Doudyx-X-xDubs, SasukeUchiha93, Catwoman, The_King_Of_Arkham, theawesomejuan, ArkhamK, Thedarknight2016, Moose24x, Crane, conradoaccorsi, xyks, Hush10, Knightwing 2599, Fletcher-97, b0uncyfr0, AustinKAD, badnewsbutler, Knop, DevJoker, Zaniack, Jester, Sam, you idiots.

You are all beneath I, the King. You are fools. You are fools, i have followed you and foughted you for years everywhere, Batman Arkrkhanc ity co Unk dtol ane2d of course here where I am the king. I am better than you. I am, the King, Most High, Lord, Henry Penguin. I am a god!
The King
The King

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The King rises. Empty Re: The King rises.

Post  ArkhamInmate325 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Retard,

ArkhamInmate325

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Thou banned idiot of fags and dykes learn you will, of the factthat reatard be you. Punctuate and wrote you do not do well.
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  ArkhamInmate325 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:57 pm

The King wrote:Thou banned idiot of fags and dykes learn you will, of the factthat reatard be you. Punctuate and wrote you do not do well.

Listen fucktard, this site is dead, don't know why the fuck you are still on here. You are nothing more than a little bitch.

ArkhamInmate325

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Because of the king, am I. And know I do about myou do i, and idiot are you. You prepare thyself for dar battie is comming, I luke Weir, administrator of Arrkhamcity co uk, mater of the world, comee do I. See my face, do you. I have succeeded in killing aall dar sites

The King rises. B29

That be the face3 of I
The King
The King

Back to top Go down

Post  The King Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Youw ill see dar face
The King
The King

Back to top Go down