I preside.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:14 am

I, am King.




avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 am

The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 am

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 am

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

And did thee defeat me?
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 am

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

And did thee defeat me?
I'm close. You're starting to lose confidence now. As for me, I feel better than ever.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 am

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

And did thee defeat me?
I'm close. You're starting to lose confidence now. As for me, I feel better than ever.

Lose confidence have I not, I shalt prove that the King is most royal and important, my most humble servants, my women. And to fight a God is not what thee are allowed to do.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 am

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

And did thee defeat me?
I'm close. You're starting to lose confidence now. As for me, I feel better than ever.

Lose confidence have I not, I shalt prove that the King is most royal and important, my most humble servants, my women. And to fight a God is not what thee are allowed to do.
Let's state all the things that are wrong with that sentence:
1. "Lose confidence have I not": I'm Dutch, and even I had to cry because your English is so horrible.
2. "The king is royal": Please tell me why you are exactly "royal".
3. "The king is important": I gotta agree here, you're irreplaceable. That'd be like coffee without salmon, a pc without lasagna, Batman without Dave.
4. "My women": Stuffed toys and Barbie dolls are not women, Pengu- erm, The King.
5. "A God": Okay then. If you're a god, hit me with thunder.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:I, am King.
Don't forget a complete asshole.

You would provoke the King? I rose from the pit, and I came. What did you do?
Call you an asshole.

And did thee defeat me?
I'm close. You're starting to lose confidence now. As for me, I feel better than ever.

Lose confidence have I not, I shalt prove that the King is most royal and important, my most humble servants, my women. And to fight a God is not what thee are allowed to do.
Let's state all the things that are wrong with that sentence:
1. "Lose confidence have I not": I'm Dutch, and even I had to cry because your English is so horrible.
2. "The king is royal": Please tell me why you are exactly "royal".
3. "The king is important": I gotta agree here, you're irreplaceable. That'd be like coffee without salmon, a pc without lasagna, Batman without Dave.
4. "My women": Stuffed toys and Barbie dolls are not women, Pengu- erm, The King.
5. "A God": Okay then. If you're a god, hit me with thunder.

And now. I tell you.

1. The King is royal because I am of most royal and important birth.

2. The King is important because I am much better than thee.

3. You are not my women, silence, only you are not my woman, everyone else is.

4. A god am I. Because.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks for nothing.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

The Green One wrote:Thanks for nothing.

Mere visage have at you, fellow. Much of grant to be of thy service my most humble and accepting of my manlyhood fellow The Green One.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:Thanks for nothing.

Mere visage have at you, fellow. Much of grant to be of thy service my most humble and accepting of my manlyhood fellow The Green One.
Penguin, I'm not accepting anything, except for the fact that you're a homophobic nationalist motherfucker.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

The Green One wrote:
The King wrote:
The Green One wrote:Thanks for nothing.

Mere visage have at you, fellow. Much of grant to be of thy service my most humble and accepting of my manlyhood fellow The Green One.
Penguin, I'm not accepting anything, except for the fact that you're a homophobic nationalist motherfucker.

Do you feel unaccepting? Perhaps I am wondering why you speak, when it is the King who forever speaks only.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  Archie the Consumer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:41 am

Hey gang! Trolls you suck
avatar
Archie the Consumer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Green One on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:42 am

Archie the Consumer wrote:Hey gang! Trolls you suck
Hey, Nice to see more people here to slay the trolls.

The Green One

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 am

Archie the Consumer wrote:Hey gang! Trolls you suck

So Consumer of my fist, could Bane not crush your skull, as thyself can?
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  Archie the Consumer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 am

Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?
avatar
Archie the Consumer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 am

Archie the Consumer wrote:Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?

Of course not, because a King's blood do I have, felon. Off to jail.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The Joker on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 am

I believe.... that whatever doesn't ban you, simply makes you, stranger.
avatar
The Joker

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

The Joker wrote:I believe.... that whatever doesn't ban you, simply makes you, stranger.

This be the Dark Knight Rises you idiot, out with you from this movie, only I troll here, felon.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  Archie the Consumer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?

Of course not, because a King's blood do I have, felon. Off to jail.
Well this is awkward cos that doesn't make any sense.
avatar
Archie the Consumer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 am

Archie the Consumer wrote:
The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?

Of course not, because a King's blood do I have, felon. Off to jail.
Well this is awkward cos that doesn't make any sense.

That does it now does it now.

SILENCE


Now the time has come.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  Archie the Consumer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:58 am

The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:
The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?

Of course not, because a King's blood do I have, felon. Off to jail.
Well this is awkward cos that doesn't make any sense.

That does it now does it now.

SILENCE


Now the time has come.
I decided to change my font to something a bit more jazzy. So that I can school you in various different writing styles Twisted Evil
avatar
Archie the Consumer

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  The King on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 am

Archie the Consumer wrote:
The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:
The King wrote:
Archie the Consumer wrote:Consumer of Worlds. Dost thou not liveth upon thy world?

Of course not, because a King's blood do I have, felon. Off to jail.
Well this is awkward cos that doesn't make any sense.

That does it now does it now.

SILENCE


Now the time has come.
I decided to change my font to something a bit more jazzy. So that I can school you in various different writing styles Twisted Evil

And now you will learn.
avatar
The King

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://arkhamcity.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: I preside.

Post  Tom the Destroyer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am

Wow Penguin, I never thought I'd see the day that you'd decided to do battle against me properly instead of shoving your head further up Croc's ass. Btw is your little fuck buddy going to be joining us, or is he to busy writing scripts for gay porn movies?
avatar
Tom the Destroyer

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-07-24

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/luke.weir.75

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum