Fuckbnig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING*

2 posters

Go down

Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING* Empty Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING*

Post  Craigins_BoyWonder Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 am

This section of the site is for TrollBusters and Trolls can talk about whatever they like, from The Dark Knight Rises to J. Beebs new album.

Rules:

- No hating anyone, be them on the opposite team or not.
- No roleplaying.
- No trolling.
- Off topic discussion only.
- If you disagree with an opinion take it to PM.
- Spell and talk normally
- If talking about a videogame or movie that contains spoilers, start the topic with *Spoilers*.
- Have fun!

- C_BW

Last edited by Craigins_BoyWonder on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Craigins_BoyWonder
Craigins_BoyWonder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING* Empty Re: Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING*

Post  Croc Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 am

When you say no roleplaying, does that go with roleplaying topics too? Just wondering, I'm not making one.
Croc
Croc

Back to top Go down

Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING* Empty Re: Off Topic Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING*

Post  Craigins_BoyWonder Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 am

Croc wrote:When you say no roleplaying, does that go with roleplaying topics too? Just wondering, I'm not making one.

I'll get round to giving Roleplaying it's own category sometime in the future, but Role Playing topics are to be kept out of off topic until then.
Craigins_BoyWonder
Craigins_BoyWonder
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Croc Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 am

Okay.
Croc
Croc

Back to top Go down